Copyright © 2016-17 by Pioneer Team Pakistan| Created : Dr. Sajjad Ahmad
Welcome to al-rashid apna hujra (old age peoples house) .
Vision of establishing Pioneer Team Welfare Trust “Al-Rashid Apna Hujra” is to have one of the trust to offer:-
Comprehensive, welfare and rehabilitation facilities.
Free of cost boarding, lodging and medical care to the old, isolated and unprotected old persons, who have no one to look after them.
1.PHILOSOPHY. “Al-Rashid Apna Hujra (Old Age People House)” has been conceived and developed on the philosophy of providing food, shelter, medical treatment, love, affection and respect to the elderly person.
2.AIM. The aim for establishment of “Al-Rashid Apna Hujra (Old Age People House)” is to look after old, needy, forlorn, isolated and unprotected person of the society and provide them welfare and rehabilitation facilities in a home like atmosphere.
3.OBJECTIVES. The objectives set forth for establishing the “Al-Rashid Apna Hujra (Old Age People House)” are:-
1. To provide free of cost boarding and lodging facilities to the old age persons who are homeless and have no one to look after them.
2. To provide home like environments and comfort to the old and deserving persons.
3. To inculcate a feeling of being respected in the mothers who have contributed to their offspring and are now in difficult position to earn their living.
4. To provide free of cost medical facilities.
5. To create a community where the old, needy, forlorn, isolated and unprotected persons of the society live together, share their feelings and console each other to develop a family in a home like atmosphere.
Philosophy Aim & Objectives